Jobs for Engineer, Engineering Manager and Others in Flipkart
Flipkart has issued recruitment notice for the posts of UI Engineer III, UI Engineer I Software Development Engineer I, Engineering Manager, Senior Network Engineer, and Software Development Engineer II. Contenders having Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university can apply for these vacancies. You can apply by filling an online application, but before the submission of the form, you have to ensure requirements of Flipkart India Private Limited Vacancy in appropriate manner. In order to grab further details concerning the recruitment advertisement, you can scroll down this page.
Job Openings 2018:
- UI Engineer III
- UI Engineer I Software Development Engineer I
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Network Engineer
- Software Development Engineer II
Applicants are required to possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university according to the norms of the company. Contenders having experience in relevant discipline will be preferred by the selection panel.
Contenders keen to enhance their career in Private sector are required to be complete 148 years in age. The upper age of the contenders belonging to the SC, ST and other reserved categories will be decided as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates need to qualify the selection procedure comprising written test and Interview. Final selection of the contenders will be made as per the decision of the company.
Shortlisted contenders will get an attractive amount of salary by the organization. Other allowances will be admissible for the aspirants as per the norms of the management panel.
How to Apply:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.flipkartcareers.com
- Afterwards, contenders have to go through the “Job Openings” available on the home page.
- Then you have to enter essential details and hit on “Search Job” tab.
- On this new page, contenders need to select the appropriate link of the position for which they want to apply.
- Read the complete details in a suitable manner and eligible contenders have to press the tab of “Apply”.
- Now fill complete details in the application form and upload relevant documents if applicable.
- Recheck the complete form and hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Finally, you need to take a print out of the form for future use.
Last date to submit online application form: as soon as possible
Click here for Official Website