School Of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam going to conduct the Two Year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 1st & 2nd Year Examinations from 6th September 2018 to 28th September 2018 at different examination centers for the students. The related candidates who are going to participate for above exams, can download your hall ticket through online easily.
School of Distance Education Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
B.Ed. Degree Examination September 2018 HALL TICKET Download
|S. No.||College / Institution||Location|
|1||Gurajade College of Education||Srikakulam|
|2||School of Distance Education, Andhra University||Visakhapatnam|
|3||I.A.S.E., Govt. College||Rajahmundary|
|4||DNR College of Education||Bhimavaram|
|5||A.L. College of Education||Guntur|
Instructions to the Candidates appearing for Examinations
Candidates for the University Examinations are required to observe, the following Instructions very carefully;
1. Silence should be maintained in the Examination Hall.
2. Candidates should take their places in the Examination Hall at least five minutes before the time fixed for distributing the papers, candidates presenting themselves more than half an hour after the appointed time will be admitted to the Examination Hall. Candidates who are undoubtedly suffering from infectious diseases of any kind will not be admitted Candidates should bring with them their Hall-tickets to the Examination Hall each day of the examination for inspection by the Chief Superintendent.
3. Candidates are prohibited from writing upon their Hall-tickets or question papers. Candidates are also prohibited from writing their names or any other name unconnected with the answers on any part of their answer books, but their registers number should be written very distinctly on the title pages of the main answer book. Failure to write their register numbers may involve the rejection of answer papers. They should fill in the subject and the year on the outer cover of the main answer book. Register number should be noted on the additional answer books.
4. Candidates are not allowed to exceed the time assigned to a paper
5. No Candidates will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the expiry of at least one hour and a held after a question paper has been given out, and no candidate who leaves the Hall during the period is allowed to return within that period.
6. Candidates are forbidden to ask questions of any kind during the examination. They are further forbidden to communicate with the examiners; should they do so, their answer papers will not be valued and their conduct will be reported to the Executive Council for disciplinary action.
7. Candidates are not allowed to use books of any kind (except as provided in rule 8). They are also prohibited from introducing into the Examination Hall any book or portion of a book slate, blotting pad, cardboard, manuscript, typescript or paper of any description and for making use of any these, whether introduced into the Hall by themselves or anyone else from communicating with or copying from each other and from communicating with any person outside the Examination Hall. Any candidate detected in the violation of these rules will be summarily sent out of the Hall forthwith and his conduct will be reported to Director. Such a candidates stands the risk of having all his answer papers for the Examination for which he/she has appeared rejected by the E.C. and of being debarred from sitting for the University Examination for such period as the E.C. may decide. The use of stencils at the University examination is not permitted excepted except to students answering paper in mathematics. The use of mathematical instruments, whilst answering papers in mathematics, will be allowed. Such instruments will not be supplied by the University.
8. Clerk’s mathematical and physical tables will be supplied to candidates in Mathematics. Candidates should not bring in to the Examination Hall their own copies.
9. Candidates are required to provide themselves with their own pens. Candidates may bring into the Examination Hall their own ink-bottles. They must however, use only black ink while answering their question papers.
10. Particular attention is required to the instructions regarding rough working and loose sheet paper. Printed on the answer books. Answer should be written on the reverse of the answer book. All rough work must be done on the right – hand side of the problem itself leaving a margin for that purpose with the heading ‘rough work’ underlined. The number of each question as given in the question paper should be noted both on the margin and int he center of the page of the answer book just above the respective answer. No separate books for rough working will be supplied to candidates. Papers should not be detached from the answer books of candidates. If the ordinary answer books are found insufficient, additional books will be supplied and these should be securely fastened to the main answer books by thread which can be had from the superintendent.
11. When Candidates have finished writing their answers and wish to give up their Answer books, or at the end of the period prescribed for each particular part of examination, each should stand up in his place and remain standing until one of the superintendents has gone up to him and has received his answer books from him.
12. Candidate sitting for the examination at the different centres should, apply to the Superintendent of the respective centre for their Hall-tickets three days before the commencement of the respective examinations. Any particulars noted in the Hall-tickets differing from those given in the application for the examination, should be immediately reported to the Chief Superintendent by the concerned candidate.
(It will not permissible for candidates to sit for the examination at a centre other than that at which names are registered, without the special permission of the Director. No permission for change of centre will be granted after applications are registered).
13. Candidates appearing at the centres where they are not known must be prepared to satisfy the Chief Superintendent of such centres as to their identity. They shall also be required to sign on the Identification certificates produced by them before the Chief Superintendent of the respective centres. The identification certificates may be obtained either from the principal of an affiliated college of the university or from an Officer Government not lower in rank than a Sub-Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh.
14. The School reserves the right to assign the candidates appearing for the University Examination to any Centre in case they do not specify the centres of their choice in the application form.
15. Candidates must obtain original copy of the Hall-tickets from the Chief Superintendent of the respective centres, three days before the commencement of the Examination.
Last date for filling of examination application
Without fine is: 24th August 2018
With a fine of Rs.300/- upto: 31st August 2018
Time Table available from: In August 2018
Date of commencement of exams: 6th September 2018
B.Ed. 3rd Methodology Examinations will be held on 19th September 2018
For any queries regarding above topic, please ask us through below comment session.