Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019
Candidates are you waiting for the application forms of the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 so you don’t have to wait for more now you can fill the form of Industrial Training Institute Entrance Exam which was going to conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board through online mode. You can visit its official website to fill its application form who want to take admission in this institute of different courses such as Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Mechanist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc. Now don’t waste any single moment and prepare effectively.
Those candidates who are eligible to take admission in these courses according to eligibility criteria or interested in these courses and want to take admission in these courses can visit its official website to fill its forms. Candidates have to fill their application form before the last date. For more information candidates can visit its official website or keep connected with our web page we will update you with the latest information.
Jharkhand ITI Admission notification
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board released the notification of the admission form as for those courses which they offered to the candidates. Candidates have to give entrance exam first to get admission in this institute. Those candidates who will clear its exam will get admission in this institute for this candidates have to work hard if they really want to grab this opportunity.
Organisation name: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Examination name: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board ITI exam 2019
Information about: Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute admission 2019
Date of exam: Available Soon
Last date to apply: Available Soon
Official website: www.niyojanprashikshan.nic.in
- Candidates should have done their 10th class or Matriculation from recognised board or any equivalent course.
- Applicants should have done Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination OR 3-year Diploma course passed in case of COPA trade.
- Aspirants should have cleared their 12th class or equivalent exam with English or Hindi for Stenography (English) and Stenography (Hindi) trade.
- Age limit of all the candidates should be minimum 14 years and maximum 40 years. The age will be 45 years in the case of when the candidate will be Ex-serviceman & widows of soldiers killed in the war.
- Age limit for the Mechanic Motor Vehicle & Mechanic Tractor Trades should be 17 years.
Reservation of Jharkhand ITI:
- Candidates should have procured proper local Residential Certificates & caste certificate issued by proper authority.
- Aspirants should be a permanent / Local Residence of Jharkhand and have procedure proper Local residents of Jharkhand.
- Up to date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will follow in all courses of Govt. Also, the privet Institutes situate in Jharkhand State.
The selection process will be done on the basis of the entrance examination those candidates who will clear this exam will get admission in this institute. So candidates have to work hard to clear this exam because there is a high competition between all the candidates to clear this exam.
Name of courses: There are so many courses in which candidates can take admission with the help of giving this examination such as Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Mechanist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc.
Syllabus: Before going for giving the exam candidates need to study the syllabus which is important to read out to clear this exam. Those candidates who will prepare according to given syllabus to clear this exam will call for the counselling. But before it candidates have to work hard by preparing for this exam.
Application Fee: application fee for all the category is different which is given below:
- Application fee for the category of General/BC-I/BC-II will be Rs. 650/- and Application fee for the category of SC/ST/FEMALE will be 325/-
- Fee will be paid through the online process like from debit and credit card.
Steps to apply for the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019
- Open the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is www.niyojanprashikshan.nic.in on any official website.
- Click on the option you want to search about.
- Download the application form from there.
- Fill all the information very carefully which is needed. And send it to the postal address.
- Pay the fee from the online mode and attach all the documents which are needed.
- Take print out of it.
If there will be any query related to the Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 or there will be any problem in applying for the admission form of ITI then you can comment below in the comment box or you can visit its official website.
“Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Science & Technology Campus,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Sirkha,
Toli, Namkum, Kali Nagar, Namkum,
Ranchi, Jharkhand- 834010”
“Tel- 0651 6999170
Apply from here