CMC Vellore MBBS Application Form 2019: Candidates are notified that CMC Vellore Application Form 2019 has provided on the official website which are going to submit from 18th February, 2019 to March, 2019. Candidates who are going to take admission in CMC (Christian Medical College Association), Vellore they need to face the written examination conducting May 20th, 2019 for the UG and PG courses. You can check the official website admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in for latest information.
CMC Vellore (Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore) is a research and educational institute and a tertian care hospital which is situated in Vellore, Tamil Nadu (India). It was formed in 1900. CMC Vellore is one of the top medical colleges in the country. It is one of the well known and prominent medical destinations.
Education Qualification: Candidates who are gaping to UG and PG courses they need to pass 10+2 in science stream as Physics, chemistry and Biology (botany) from the recognize board. Here we are providing the official notification which show you full details regarding the qualification criteria for the regarding courses.
Age Limits: Candidates should be 17 years, at least. Candidates can check the notification for more details.
- Commencement of the online application form: Feb. 18th, 2019.
- Last date of the online applies: March, 2019.
- Last date of the submission of documents (where applicable) is: April, 2019.
- Date of the4 examination: May 20th, 2019. (Morning and Evening)
CMC Vellore Application Form 2019, Admission in MBBS PG Courses:
Candidates are notified that the application form will be provided on the official website which will be filled though the online mode. They can apply the form till the last date of 26th march, 2019. Here we are giving steps which help you to online apply:
- Click on the official website admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in, first.
- Now press the “education/Admission” link.
- Now choose the regarding courses, you want to apply.
- Click on “Online Apply”.
- Read the instructions and click on “Apply online”.
- Now enter the details and scan current photo.
- Scan signature on the application form.
- Click on “submit”.
Click Here – Online Apply
Application Form fee: Candidates who are going to apply they need to deposit the application fee.
- Group A courses: Rs. 500/- per course.
- Group B courses: Diploma in Nursing and other Allied Health Science diplomas – 100/- rupees per course.
- Sc courses and Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology: 500/- rupees per course.
|For Abroad Candidates||SAARC Counties (INR)||Other countries (US$)|
|Basic administrative fee (Group A & B)||1700||100|
|Registration per course (Group A)||125|
|Registration per course (Group B)||100|
Candidates can deposit the application fee through the offline and online mode. Send DD in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any bank of the Vellore till April, 2019. You should write your name and application number on the back of DD. Challan of ICICI at no extra cost up to the 02nd April, 2019. Through the debit card/credit card.
Note: The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800 plus a registration fee per course applied.
Selection Process: The selections mode depends on the ranking of the candidates and seat availability.
Result: The result will be announced in short period. Keep checking the official website.
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form:
CMC Vellore application form 2019 is going to submit form the Feb. 18th, 2019 till the last date Last week of March 2019. Candidates can check the official site admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in for more details and they can ask queries regarding the examination.