Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka
REGULATIONS GOVERNING M.Sc. MLT COURSE
Title of the Courses
Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology Course is available in the following three specialties:
- M.Sc. Clinical Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Microbiology &Immunology
- M.Sc. Haematology & Blood Transfusion
Duration of the Course
The duration of the Master’s Degree in Medical Laboratory technology including submission of project work on the topic registered shall be for a period of two years from the commencement of the academic term on full time basis.
Eligibility for Admission
- The students who have passed B.Sc. MLT Course from Institutions affliated to RGUHS are eligible for this course.
- Students who have passed B.Sc MLT course from other Universities considered equivalent by RGUHS are eligible for this course.
- Candidates passing B.Sc MLT through Correspondence course shall not be eligible Selection Criteria
- Selection shall be based on merit in the qualifying examination
Medium of instruction
English is the medium of instruction for the subjects of study as well as for the examination.
Read more at: http://www.rguhs.ac.in/courses_rguhs.html