All India Management Association (AIMA) has been conducting the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to MBA and allied programmes. MAT 2018 Paper Based Test on 04th February 2018 (Sunday) and Computer Based Test from 17 February 2018 (Saturday) onwards. The Selection Process for MBA Admissions Purely based on MAT Score (Rank). Here below you can check the AIMA MAT Structure as well as Download AIMA MAT Sample Questions Paper.
MAT is an objective type test designed and developed to ascertain the aptitude of the candidates to undergo Post Graduate Programme in Management. Aptitude is the potential of an individual to perform subsequent to proper training. Therefore MAT is designed to identify the potential. It is tested and perfected over a decade.
- The MAT has five sections, each section having forty questions.
- The total 200 questions are to be attempted over 150 minutes.
|Section No.||Section Name||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
- SECTION I : LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION
- SECTION II : MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
- SECTION III : DATA ANALYSIS & SUFFICIENCY
- SECTION IV : INTELLIGENCE & CRITICAL REASONING
- SECTION V : INDIAN & GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
Read more at : http://apps.aima.in/matfeb18/
For any queries regarding above topic, feel free to ask us through below comment session.