The nodal Agency – Mother Teresa Women’s University-Kodaikanal has released the official notification for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) for Assistant Professor. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply for TNSET 2018 through online on or before last date i.e. 9th February 2018. Further details regarding TNSET 2018 Eligibility, online application procedure, important dates, important instructions, etc information find below.
The nodal Agency – Mother Teresa Women’s University – Kodaikanal
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET2018) for Assistant Professor
Online apply at: http://tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Submission of Online Application Form: 18th December 2017
Last date for applying online: 9th February 2018
- The candidates have to read this Notification carefully before submission of the Online Application Form
- As a Nodal Agency of the UGC, the Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal announces the conduct of the State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2018) on 4th March 2018 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. The University will conduct TNSET 2018 in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination Centers across the State.
- Candidates who qualify for TNSET 2018 will be governed by the eligibility criteria stipulated for the Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions (Government/ Aided /Private) of Tamil Nadu State.
- The result of the TNSET 2018 Examination held on 4th March 2018 will be published on the Website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in for authenticated view by candidates who have been admitted for the exam. Only qualified candidates will receive intimation through SMS.
- Income and Community Certificates:
Income Certificate and Community Certificate produced as supporting evidence will be accepted, provided the same is duly issued by the concerned competent authorities. The candidates belonging to OBC with less than 8 lakhs of income per annum will be classified under Non Creamy Layer. Those with annual income of 8 Lakhs and above will be classified under Creamy Layer as per the norms of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
MOTHER TERESA WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Kodaikanal (Nodal SET Agency for Tamil Nadu) has issued the TAMILNADU STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (TNSET-2018) FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (as per UGC Letter F4-2/90 (NET) dated 13th June 2017). Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for TNSET 2018 below.
Candidates should have acquired a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or board.
Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC (belonging to Non – Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI / HI / PH), in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities / Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination.
- There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET-2018 examination
- For General/ OBC Creamy Layer : Rs. 1500/-
- For OBC (Non Creamy Layer) : Rs. 1250/-
- For SC / ST/ PwD VI, HI, PH : Rs. 500/-
(List of General/ OBC Creamy Layer available on website: www.tnpsc.gov.in)
After filling up all the details for applying online for TNSET 2018, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit / debit card or net-banking. In case the examination fee is paid through credit / debit card or net-banking, the applicable taxes and convenience fee, etc. will be additionally charged.
Candidate seeking admission to the Examination (TNSET-2018,) must apply online only through the website: www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in on or before last date i.e. 9th February 2018.
- Open TNSET-2018 online application link: http://tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on proceed
- Now you are at here : http://www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in/tnset2018/
- Now click on “FIRST TIME USER” if you are applying first time otherwise “ENTER YOUR Mobile No.” if registered already
- Please fill the following valid details for filling online application form
- Candidate Name & Initial (should be as in HSC/Degeree Certificate)
- Mother’s Name (With Initial)
- Father’s Name (With Initial)
- Date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Email (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Mobile No. (Currently used or Authorized to be used by you)
- Now click on proceed button (Be ensure all details before click on proceed button)
- Next you should upload your recent passport sized photography, signature & income, communication certificate.
- Finally pay the examination fee by credit/debit card or net-banking.
After completion of online application process, please take a print copy of online application form (Confirmation Page). Printout of Online Application Form (Confirmation Page) should not send to Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
NOTE: Candidate must necessarily enter his/her mobile number while making payment of registration fee and the same mobile number is to be retained for further reference i.e to view results.
Candidates are strictly instructed to upload their Photograph, Name with initial, Name of parents with initials and mobile number accurately and correctly.
The mobile number once registered cannot be changed or used for another candidate.
Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies of application form will not be accepted by Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of the file size prescribed in the online application website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- Signature of the candidate in JPG format of the file size prescribed in the online application website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in.
- Income Certificate, Community Certificate and PwD Certificate issued by Competent authorities are to be uploaded in PDF format of the file size prescribed in the online application website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Candidates can select their examination centre while filling online application form among the following mentioned Nodal Centres. The eleven centres where Examination will be conducted in Tamil Nadu State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Examination Centre for TNSET 2018 examination.
|Nodal Centres for TNSET 2018||Centre Code|
NOTE: Please Note that Test Centre once selected is Final and will not be allowed for change of Centre under any circumstances
Submission of Online Application Form 18th December 2017
Last Date for Applying Online 9th February 2018
Date of Examination 4th March 2018
For any queries regarding above topic, Please ask us through below comment session.