CTET 2016 Application Form: Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2016 on 21st February 2016. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination are notifying that you have to fill the CTET 2016 Application Form which is now available from 4th December 2015 to 28th December 2015(declared officialy) on the official website www.ctet.nic.in. Eligible applicants will able to deposit payment of application fee till 30th December 2015. Detailed notification are describing below here.
About CTET: The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2016 on 21st February 2016 in which large numbers of candidates will appear. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website till January 2016. More information is discussed below.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2016.
Important Dates Schedule:
- Start date for online registration: 4th December 2015
- Last date for submit of application: 28th December 2015
- correction in Application form allow between: 30 December 2015 to 4th January 2016.
- Last date for payment of fee: 30th December 2015
- Date for issue admit card: 25th January 2016
- Examination date: 21st February 2016
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: March 2016
CTET 2016 Exam Date New on CTET official Website:
CTET Application Form 2016 Online Registration:
Candidates have to fill the Online Application from the official website www.ctet.nic.in, and then follow the details below:
- Firstly, go to the above link.
- Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now fill the Online Application with the accurate information.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.The Fee will be pay either through Bank Challan and Debit or Credit Card.
- Now click on submit button and get a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references.
Click Here – CTET 2015 Information Bulletin <——
Click here- Click here to Online Apply <———– (Will be available from 4th December)
Click Here – Check Fee Status <——
Click Here – Check Exam Cities <——
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
CTET 2016 Exam Pattern: The CTET 2016 paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions which will carry one mark for each question and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. The Paper I will be for Classes I to V and Paper II will be for classes VI to VIII. The Paper will include the subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies and Social Studies or Social Sciences.
CBSE CTET 2016 Application Form:
Candidates can get the CTET Application Form 2016 from the official website which is to be submitting till the last date 28th December 2015. candidates can check the website for more details. Here we will keep updating about the CTET 2016, if you are associated then be with us and keep checking us for latest updates.