CLAT 2019 Application Form: Candidates who are going to attempt the CLAT 2019 examination on 8th May 2019 are notifying that you have to fill the CLAT 2019 Application Form the official website www.clat.ac.in and the process of submitting online application form will be stated from 1st January 2019.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2019 is going to hold on 8th May 2019 in which large numbers of candidates are expected to appear in the exam to get the higher marks in the exam. It is the all India entrance examination which is conducts each year whose score allows candidates to get the admission in courses like LLB and LLM in the Law Collegesin India. The exam is conducted to 17 National Law Universities. The application process started from 1st January 2019 and will run till March 2019 on the official website. So the aspiring candidates are requested to keeps your eye open.
CLAT 2019 Application Form Details:
CLAT allows candidates to get admission in the Law Universities and College in India in the courses of LLM and LLB. CLAT exam taken on May and in the year 2019, it will also happen on 8th May 2019 by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala. And the process of application submission will be starts from 1st January 2019 to 31st March 2019. More information related to the CLAT 2019 entrance examination is given below.
For UG Courses: To apply for the CLAT 2019, candidates require clearing the 10+2 examination or equivalent certificate (appearing can also apply) from the government recognized board with 45% marks for General and 40% Marks for Reserved Category.
For PG Courses: Candidates must have completed LLB or 5 year integrated LLB degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from recognized University.
- Online Registration will be started from: 1st January 2019.
- Closing of Online Registration: 31st March 2019
- Submission of Application fee between: 1st Jan to 31st March 2019.
- Admit Card Available from: Third week of April 2019
- Examination Date: 8th May 2019
CLAT 2019 Application Form Apply Online:
Candidate requites to fill the Online Application from the official website www.clat.ac.in.
Click here – Apply Online <——-
Click here – Download official Notification <——
Follow these steps to apply online:
- First go to the official website.
- Candidates have to apply through login account given on the website.
- Now fill all the entries in the application form with relevant details.
- Now upload your recent passport sized photograph and signature which you have scanned
- Also upload your scanned documents which are required which includes Mark Sheet of 10th
and 12th with Certificate, Caste Certificate Etc.
- Then pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card and the amount will be as Rs.4000/-
for General/OBC/PWD and Rs.3500/- for SC/ST.
- Now click on submit button for the submission of the application.
- You can take a Printout for your record.
- Note the Login ID and Password which can be sue for getting updates like Admit Card Etc.
Exam Pattern: The exam will be of 200 marks which will contain the 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each and candidate will get the 2 hours to do it. The paper will cover the subjects like English of 40 Marks, General Knowledge and Current Affairs of 50 Marks, Elementary Mathematics of 20 Marks, Legal Aptitude of 50 Marks and Logical Reasoning of 40 Marks.
Selection Process: The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of maximum marks score by the candidate and the total no. of seats vacant. And the merit list will contain the list of selected and qualified candidates.
Help – Line Numbers:
Toll Free Number: 1800 – 1200 –
7111 (Numbers are available between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
CLAT 2019 Exam Application Form:
Candidate will able to apply for CLAT 2019 Application Form the exam which will be held on 8th May 2019 from the official website from 1st January 2019 – 31st March 2019 via Online Mode. You can get more information from the official website. Here we will keep updating about the latest updates of CLAT 2019 so if you are interested then be with us.