All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Feb-2018. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2018 Through online mode on or before last date i.e. 26 January 2018 (Friday)
All India Management Association (AIMA)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2018 Online Apply
Online Apply at: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb18/Registration.aspx
Last Date for Online Registration: 26 January 2018 (Friday)
- Candidate can choose any ONE Test or Both the Tests (PBT & CBT):
- Paper Based Test (or) Computer Based Test
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs.1000/- in addition to Rs.1500/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institution’s for sending their
- scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institution’s i.e they can select 7 Management Institution’s in total.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Application Fee : Rs.1500/-(Inclusive of 18% GST).
Payment Mode: Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking payments are acceptable.
How to apply
The eligible and interested candidates can follow the below mentioned few simple steps in order to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2018 Online.
- Open registration page link: https://apps.aima.in/MATFeb18
- Fill the required fields and submit it.
- For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment
- Finally you can take the application form printout for further usage.
Note : In case of any clarification regarding the online registration, please send e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that other forms of communication like telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc. will not be entertained.
Last date for online registration: 26th January 2018
Date of availability of Admit Card : 27 January 2018 (Saturday).
PAPER BASED TEST : 04 February 2018 (Sunday)
COMPUTER BASED TEST : 17 February 2018 (Saturday) onwards
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.