PECET Web Counselling Notification 2018: The qualified candidates of PECET-2018 Examinations are informed that the Web counseling for admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2018-19 will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centers i.e.
Hyderabad: University College of Science, Saifabad.
Warangal: Kakatiya University.
Visakhapatnam: Andhra University.
Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar.
Ananthapur: Sri Krishnadevaraya University.
Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University.
All qualified and eligible candidates are invited for the web counseling based on the available seats in each region and category.
The candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates.
The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- PECET-2018 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proformat, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
PECET Web Counselling Notification 2018 : http://pecet.apsche.ac.in/doc/notification_1.pdf
PECET admissions 2018, pecet counselling notice 2018, www.pecet.apsche.ac.in, pecet web counselling 2018, pecet 2018 certificate verification, pecet web counselling dates 2018, pecet counseling schedule 2018, www.pecetwebcounseling2018, pecet rank wise counseling dates 2018, pecet counselling notification, pecet counseling help line centers 2018, pecet 2018 new counseling schedule, www pecet apsche ac in, ap pecet counselling 2018 dates, pecet counseling dates for telangana, pecet 2018 counseling schedule in TG, pecet 2018 counseling