Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
(1) Hall Ticket of EAMCET -2018
(2) Rank card of EAMCET -2018
(3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(4) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
(5) Transfer certificate
(6) Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
(7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(9) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2018 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the Income certificate of the Parent.
Counseling Fee (non- refundable): All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- for OC /BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselings for entry into the counseling center.
FEES PARTICULARS (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.10, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt. 25-08-2018 of Principal Secretary to Government of Telangana and as per G.O.Rt.No.744, dt.26-08-2018 HM & FW., (C1) Department dated 26.08.2018 of Principal Secretary to Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Seat Type||MBBS Course||BDS Course|
|University Fee One Time||Tuition Fee Per annum||University Fee One time||Tuition Fee Per Annum|
|Govt. College||Rs. 7000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 9000/-|
|Private College ‘A’||Rs. 11500/-||Rs. 60000/-||Rs. 10500/-||Rs. 45000/-|
|Private College ‘B’||Rs. 20500/-||Rs. 240000/-||Rs. 14500/-||Rs.130000/-|
|Sri Padmavathi Medical College for women, Tirupati G.O.Ms.No.120, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.23-08-2018||Rs. 11500/-||Rs. 60000/-|
|Army Dental College G.O.Ms.No.10, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.25-08-2018||Rs. 14500/-||Rs.135000/-|
Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES:A.P.: VIJAYAWADA-8
NOTIFICATION FOR COUNSELING
ADMISSION INTO MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-15