In continuation of earlier notification dated 26.08.2018, the University proposes to fill up the vacant seats arose after 1st counseling for admission into MBBS/BDS courses for the year 2018-19. The counseling for Special Categories will be held on 19-09-2018 and the 2nd and Final counseling will be held from 20-09-2018 to 24-09-2018 for all vacant seats.
The Eligible Rank holders* of EAMCET-2018 who did not get selection in 1st counseling are directed to attend this counseling. Those candidates who secured admission in 1st counseling and wish to change their college/course according to their merit, and those who have cancelled / withdrawn / not joined can also attend the counseling.
|*Eligibility Criteria||OC||OC PH||BC/SC/ST|
|EAMCET Marks Minimum||80||72||64|
|Inter (10+2 or Equivalent) Science % Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology||50%||45%||40%|
|Age||17 years as on 31-12-2018|
COUNSELING SCHEDULE FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES:
|Date||Time||Category||Eligible candidates to attend||Venue|
|09.00 AM||PMC||*All eligible Police Martyrs Children (PMC)candidates||PGRR center for Distance Education, Osmania University campus, HYDERABAD|
|09.30 AM||PH||*All eligible candidates as per PH|
|10.30 AM||NCC||*All eligible candidates as per NCC|
|01.00 PM||CAP (Army)||*All eligible candidates as per CAP list|
- The merit list of candidates under PMC, PH, NCC & CAP (ARMY) were displayed in the university website.
- The Unfilled seats if any under PMC, PH, NCC & CAP (ARMY) seats, will be added to the respective categories.
- The merit list under Sports & Games category and counseling date will be notified later.
Counseling schedule for 2nd & Final Counseling
The candidates are advised to attend the counseling at any one of the following centers of their choice.
|Date||Time||Category||Eligible Candidates to attend||Venue|
|20-09-2018 Saturday||09.00 AM||All Candidates||1 to 1500||JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally, Hyd|
|01.00 PM||All Candidates||1501 to 2500|
|21-09-2018 Sunday||09.00 AM||All Candidates||2501 to 4000||Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal|
|01.00 PM||All Candidates||4001 to 6000|
|22-09-2018 Monday||09.00 AM||All Candidates||6001 to 8000||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus, VSP|
|01.00 PM||All Candidates||8001 to 10000|
|23-09-2018 Tuesday||09.00 AM||All Candidates||10001 to 12000||Old MBA BUILDING, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|01.00 PM||All Candidates of AU areaSC/ST/BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D & BC-E candidates of OU/SVU/NL||12001 to 15000|
|24-09-2018 Wednesday||09.00 AM||SC/ ST/BC-A /BC-B/BC-E of AU area candidatesSC/ ST/BC-A /BC-B/BC-E of SVU areaSC/ST/BC-A of OU area /NL||15001 to 20000|
|01.00 PM||SC of AU/OU/SVU/NL||20001 to 25000|
|ST of SVU area candidates||20001 to 30000|
|ST of AU area candidates||20001 to Last Eligible candidates|
All candidates means OC, BCA, BCB, BCC, BCD, BCE, SC & ST categories.
1) The details of vacancies available category wise will be displayed in the University Website on 18-09-2018.
2) No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding this notification and those who are absent on the day of the counseling and at the time of their turn announced will be considered in eligible for admission.
3) The selected candidates shall submit all original certificates and pay the college fee and University fee by way of crossed demand drafts (as detailed in the earlier notification dt.26-08-2018) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada any Nationalized Bank.
4) The other terms and conditions for counseling remain unchanged as announced in our earlier notification dated 26.08.2018.
5) For further details refer to Regulations.
6) Candidates who have already taken admission in earlier phase shall bring the copies of allotment orders, receipt of certificates, fee receipt and admission (copy) from the college where the candidate was admitted.
7) The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
8) The Candidates selected in the counseling are not permitted to withdraw from the course. If the candidates withdraws from the course, tuition fee and university fee will not be refunded.
Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P.: VIJAYAWADA -520 008
ADMISSION INTO MBBS/BDS COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
NOTIFICATION FOR SECOND AND FINAL COUNSELING