Ed.CET Counselling 2018, B.Ed Counseling Dates 2018, Andhra Pradesh B.Ed web counselling dates 2018, Telangna Ed.Cet online counselling schedule 2018, ap/tg Edcet counselling notification 2018, edcet counseling rank wise schedule 2018, bed counseling dates rank-wise, www.edcet.apsche.ac.in, apsche edcet (b.ed) counseling centers 2018, b.ed counselling certificate verification 2018, Ed.Cet (B.Ed) counselling dates rank wise & center wise details 2018
The qualified candidates of Ed.CET-2018 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2018-19 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in any of the helpline centers with all original certificates viz.,
(1) Hall Ticket, Rank card
(2) Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
(3) SSC Certificate
(4) Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation
(5) Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education,
(6) Integrated Community certificate
(7) Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P./ T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates (8) T C (9) Income certificate from MRO taken after 01-01-2018 and (10) Minority Certificate. All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.200/- and Rs.400/- for others (non-refundable).
Schedule for Certificate Verification of NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates are at:
1. A U College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam.
2. Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
3. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
4. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
5. University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal.
Important Instructions for B.Ed Counseling 2018 Candidates
- Candidates will be eligible for giving web-options only after registration and verification in Help Line Centres (HLC).
- Candidates have to collect Scratchcard from HLC.
- Do not reveal the serial number and password contained in the Scratch Card.
- Exercise web-options as per the schedule.
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
B.Ed Counselling Notification Phase 1 2018 : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/notification_1.pdf
Counselling Schedule of Ranks – Center wise : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/rank_distribution.pdf
EdCET 2018 Procedure of Web Counseling : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/instruction.pdf
EDCET-2018 Procedure to excercise Web options : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/web_procedure.pdf
B.Ed College List : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/collwebfile.pdf
G.O. with regard to Age : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/go_swd_age.pdf
B.Ed college Fee Structure : http://edcet.apsche.ac.in/doc/fee.pdf