All India Management Association (AIMA) decided to conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Paper Based Test on 04th February 2018 (Sunday) and Computer Based Test from 17 February 2018 (Saturday) onwards. There are so many eligible candidates registered for Management Aptitude Test February 2018 and all those candidates are suggested to download their online admit card and appear for MAT Entrance examination 2018 with your admit card.
All India Management Association (AIMA) will be issued the MAT 2018 Paper Based and Computer Based Test Admit Card on or after 27 January 2018 (Saturday).
Download admit card at: https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx
Date of availability of admit card: on or after 27 January 2018 (Saturday).
|PAPER BASED TEST||COMPUTER BASED TEST|
|04 February 2018 (Sunday)||17 February 2018 (Saturday)onwards**
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 17 February 2018 itself.
|10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Reporting Time at the Test Centre: 09.00 AM
|In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.|
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after 27 January 2018 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- You should check your examination center name and address in your provided admit card only
- You should bring your admit card along with required identity proofs to examination center
- You must reach the examination center before 90 minutes to commencement of examination.
- Candidates are to report to the allotted test centre at least 90 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- No candidate will be permitted entry in to the test centre after 09.30 am under any circumstances the commencement of the test.
- Candidates are to be in possession of the following when reporting to the test centre: Document: Admit Card duly completed. Writing
- Materials: Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
- The test room will be opened about 60 minutes before the commencement of the test. The candidates are to be seated at the allotted place.
- Your Admit Card will be verified during the test. One part of Admit Card will be given to you as proof of your having appeared in the test. Please ensure that this is duly signed by you and the test invigilator
- Calculator, Mobile, Electronic Gadgets etc are not permitted inside the test room.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are 200 questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Each question has four options marked (1), (2), (3) and (4).
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
Read more at : http://apps.aima.in/matfeb18/
For any queries regarding above topic, feel free to ask us through below comment session.