AP Forest Department Notified Recruitment For 2167 Vacancies at www.apfdrt.org.
Government Of Andhra Pradesh has declared Forest Department Recruitment 2014 related to AP Forest Department Recruitment 2014 For Recruitment Of Forest Section Officer, Forest Beat Officer, Assistant Beat Officer and etc to filling up total 2167 Vacancies in her Forest Department.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated in provisional and is subjected to change. So, just go through it.
Total No.Of Post : 2167 Posts
Name & No.Of Posts :
- Forest Section Officer (FSO): 151 Posts
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO): 751 Posts
- Assistant Beat Officer (ABO): 1224 Posts
- Thanadar: 16 Posts
- Bungalow Watcher: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must posses the 10th class for all vacancies.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates selection will be based on his written test marks. so, just make ready your lucky pen for this written exam.
Fee Particulars :
- General & OBC Cast Candidates need to Pay Rs.300/-.
- SC/ ST/PH Cast Candidates need to pay Rs.150/-
How To Apply :
- Only online mode of application will be acceptable So, candidates need to fill application form on AP Forest Department Website www.forest.ap.nic.in or www.apfdrt.org before the last date of submission.
Important Dates Remind :
- Last date for payment fee is 02/03/2014.
- Online application is start on 17/02/2014.
- Last date for receipt of application is 03/03/2014.
AP Forest Department Website : www.forest.ap.nic.in or www.apfdrt.org